5 Replies Latest reply on Sep 5, 2016 10:08 AM by Triptamine

Any one else think endurance is too strong?

Triptamine

It seems too strong.

CATernative

It seems not.

2 of 2 people found this helpful
            ponk87

looks like you are the only one who thinks that

Nihlus_BRaga

Originally I thought (and still think sometimes) that Agility is a bit too strong and Intelligence is a bit weak. But I think it's my impression, I haven't really seen a possible advantage an attribute has on another.

Every attribute has it's strengths and weaknesses. Your deck must be able to deal with both of them, from all attributes.

2 of 2 people found this helpful
                VaclavRomanov

Exactly, Nihlus - it's like rock-paper-scissors in that regard - now that said, most things that need to be dealt with do have a colorless option - although inefficiently/less flexibly. (i.e. Dreugh for Support vs. the more efficient/flexible options)

1 of 1 people found this helpful
                  Triptamine

yea I'm not really talking  about my deck or even complaining. I've just noticed that endurance seems to not only be the most popular but the most versatile as well. Of all the options from all the attributes endurance seems to not only have the most options, but the best options of those options...... options again.....

P.S. I'm really glad to see that they are doing something with attributes again...