2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 20, 2016 1:13 PM by MS747

Quick Cheap Way to Grind Out Soul Gems

TwinkleBooty

I remember hearing on the forums from an early post about a fellow that just played against the expert AI to get soul gems quick, and I thought I'd give it a shot. Turns out this deck works out pretty well, you just throw down cards in one lane and outrace the AI, going face ever time. I think out of the 20 trial games I won 17 of them, and the majority of the games were done by round 7 (savage ogre.) You can check out the link here for the deck list (of 47 commons by the way):

CheapSoulGemGrinder - Archer Deck - Other - Legends Decks - The Elder Scrolls: Legends

And a youtube video I made covering the subject in greater depth.

I would love to hear about your own experiences and decks you've made to grind out soul gems!

PotatoeTheGreat

Winning three games at the normal arena is way more effective.

Lets say you play 5 games to win three games at the arena (two loses).

You get around 50 soul stones, one blue card that is equal to 15 soul stones, and 6 more cards.

One of them must be blue card, other probably white. that means 15+25=40 souls at least.

You get at least 115 soul stones for 5 games at versus arena for three wins.

For 5 games at AI battles you get 15*5=75 soul stones.

MS747

I just want to give a personal thanks you the author of this post. Very helpfull deck just tried it out before even saw the end of the video, n i got lethal by turn 5. I do have a2 decks which got me to the level 3 so far on versus, but they dont work agaisnt expert. And about solo arenas, i actually ran into bad picks and couldnt even get 3 wins... Thank you once again for your effort