5 Replies Latest reply on Oct 24, 2016 12:44 PM by IBlubbiI

No Founder Title w/ Starter Pack Purchase

GERGLUG

I recently purchased the Starter Pack, and I got my 10 packs and legendary, but I still do not have access to the Founder Title. It's greyed out in my title list and I can't use it. Is there anything I can do about this?

Dinasaur

Hey Gerglug, when you mouse over it, you should see the title move up a bit, and if you select it and close the title selection window you should see the title has been applied over your avatar's image.  The Founder title is a special title which appears silver in the list. 

If that isn't the case for you, please take a screenshot of the titles screen when your mouse is over that title and share a link to it so we can take a look at it.

IBlubbiI

Hey, i have the same problem; i bought the starter pack at the end of september but the title did not unlock :/

Here are 2 screenshots.

The Elder Scrolls Legends 2016-10-10 14-21-10-858.jpgThe Elder Scrolls Legends 2016-10-10 14-21-15-954.jpg

Hope there is anything you can do about it

Dinasaur

Thank you for reporting this issue, the development team is aware of this issue and they are investigating it. 

Raithul

Would like to say I also have this issue: I believe it is because I bought the pack but had not done the story mode yet, so had no profile or titles section? Is this the case for the others with the problem?

IBlubbiI

I bought the starter pack after i finished the story so that can't be it. Any news on this btw?